May 3, 2012

Taylored Expressions Release Party


TE Release Day!
  • All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven Department to see everything in one place!
  • More projects from the Baker's Dozen to inspire you.  Just follow the link list below.
  • Be sure to check the TE Current Specials page for May Release Bundle options.  The new Father's Day Digi Image and inspiration sheet is available FREE with purchase of any Bundle!
  • Did you win one of the Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaways? Find the list of winners on Taylor's Blog.
I'm back with another round of Far Out, which I just can't put down!



My son, a kindergartener, has his very first field trip today, which also includes his very first school bus ride.  They're heading down to the BIG CITY, an hour away.  Never mind the fact that my 6-year-old boy will be careening down the highway at 75 mph in a big yellow school bus - I can't think of that right now, yikes - the fact is, he's so excited and has been counting down the days, until at last, the day is here.   So why am I telling you all of this, well, because I made a set of lunchbox notes and I'm using one for my son, just to let him know that I'm excited about his big day and wish I could be there to enjoy each and every smile.  Man, it's a sappy post this morning. Where did I put that chocolate?

I love the look of Copic markers on Kraft cardstock, so I kept these little note cards sweet and simple.  I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black on 3x3 cards.  I'll use the rest of the note cards for him before the end of the school year.

Here are the individual notes - you can click on them to see them at full size.

 
I hope you have enjoyed all the peeks this week - stop on by and see what the Baker's Dozen have whipped up for you today:
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karen

recipe - 
stamps: far out (te)
paper: kraft
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers

4 comments:

  1. These are the cutest little notecards ever! I think I need that set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea! Such a cute way to use that set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Karen - way too cute! Neat idea - I agree with Jami. LOVED this release week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute note cards, Karen; your little guy will love them!

    ReplyDelete