May 30, 2012

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club


Hello!  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another fun sketch challenge from MFT!  Here's a look at the sketch:


I made a card using Pure Innocence Home Sweet Home.



I started by cutting out the Rectangle STAX 1 Die-namics in choice buttercream cardstock, and then I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored her with Copic markers.  I love the layered rolled rose look, so I tried this technique with the Rolled Mum Die-namics and I adore how it looks!  I started rolling the pink polka-dot Farmhouse (October Afternoon) mum and once the petals started curling in, I added a the cream cardstock mum and rolled them together.  I kept the flower pretty loose so I could add the button in the center.  The sentiment is stamped on the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics and I used the Simply Scallops Small Die-namics along the bottom edge of the yellow paper.  And the layered Circle STAX 1 Die-namics and Circle STAX 2 Die-namics are underneath.

The inside of my card is simply stamped and stitched.


Don't forget to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of the designers playing along in this week's challenge and learn how to win some MFT goodies!

Here are the Die-namics I used today:














recipe - 
stamps: pi home sweet home (mft)
paper: basic gray (su!), choice buttercream (te), farmhouse 8x8 (october afternoon)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers, rectangle stax 1/circle stax 1 & 2/rolled mum/simply scallops small/first place award ribbon die-namics dies (mft), neutrals buttons (su!), grey lime twist twine (my mind's eye), sewing machine, thread, foam tape

4 comments:

Tonya H said...

This is adorable!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is as sweet as can be! LOVE these papers and your soft coloring!

Denise Marzec said...

Sweet papers and I love your coloring...especially the pleats you added!

Wendy said...

Adorable sketch card!