May 23, 2012

There She Goes Sneak Peeks | Day TWO

Good Morning!!  It's day two of sneak peeks for the June release of There She Goes Clear Stamps!!  The Trendsetters have amazing cards and projects for you this week, so be sure to hop around and check them out.



Excuse me, I MUSTACHE you a question….is this NOT the CUTEST set?! Mustache’s, and puns about mustaches (lol), are all the rage right now and we couldn’t help but add a little TSG flare to this FABULOUS trend! The possibilities, and uses, for this set are endless…and just ENTIRELY too funny!

Flava Sava is a 4x4 set that includes a total of 14 stamps and will sell for $10.00.






I tried to channel my inner Debby for this card - I just adore her CAS style and I am always so tempted to add layers and ribbon and bling, and more layers to my cards.  I hope I did it justice!  haha!  The layout is CPS265 and the papers are On the Bright Side Two 6x6 from My Mind's Eye.  Since the 'Stache is a more solid image, I stamped it in Brilliance Graphite Black and the sentiment is a partial sentiment that I masked off so I could use the mustache image instead.  The card size is 6-1/2" x 3-1/4".

Would you like to win the new Flava Sava stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.

You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, May 26th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.










recipe - 
stamps: flava sava (tsg)
paper: choice snow white (te), on the bright side two (my mind's eye)
ink: brilliance graphite black
accessories: foam tape

22 comments:

  1. Great job! I love Debby's CAS style too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new set, great idea and so punny!!! lol Would love to win the Flava Sava mustache set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you rocked the CAS style! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome CAS card. Love the bold green lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with your 'inner Debby!'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card...love the simple design and the size.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute! I just love all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes the simple cards are the hardest to make! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the CAS look here. Perfect stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, love the bold green colors.

    ReplyDelete