May 9, 2012

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

**This is my second post this morning - please scroll down or click here to see my TSG post**


Hello!  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another fun sketch challenge from MFT!  Here's a look at the sketch:



I made a card using Girly Graphic Tee & Die-namics.



I started by running the Girly Graphic Tee Die-namics through my Vagabond twice with kraft and white cardstock and then cut off the collar and sleeves of the white t-shirt.  I stamped the ribbon in Memento Angel Pink and the sentiment in Memento Rich Cocoa.  I used a Mini Tabs Foursome Die-namics underneath the top layer, but didn't stamp a sentiment on it - it's just a fun little accent.  I created the rose out of the Rolled Flower Die-namics in Bubblegum Felt and the leaves are the Royal Leaves Die-namics in Sour Apple Felt.   The twine wrapped around the card is Cappuccino, which I'm addicted to at the moment (the twine, not actually cappuccinos, haha!).  The papers are a mix of Lily Bee Design Buttercup & Handmade 6x6.

I kept the inside of the card pretty simple.


I stamped the sentiment again in Memento Rich Cocoa and the ribbon in Memento Angel Pink and of course, some sewing around the borders.

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a list of all the designers playing along in this week's challenge and I hope you'll play along too!

Here are the Die-namics I used today:




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karen

recipe - 
stamps: girly graphic tee (mft)
paper: kraft (mft), choice snow white (te), lily bee design handmade & buttercup 6x6
ink: memento rich cocoa & angel pink
accessories: girly graphic tee die-namics (mft), rolled rose die-namics (mft), royal leaves die-namics (mft), mini tabs foursome die-namics (mft), cappuccino twine (mft), bubblegum felt (mft), sour apple felt (mft), chocolate pearls (kaisercraft), sewing machine, thread, foam tape

8 comments:

Teresa Zuehls said...

Great card! Love how you made the tshirt two colors. TFS

Joanne Basile said...

I love the ringer tee look. This is fantastic!

Queen Mary said...

I love that sentiment and I love your inside! Great card.

Lynn Put said...

Awesome MFT t-shirt card Karen! Love the bakers twine and felt rolled rose!

Angel said...

that tee looks so cool! love all of it! such a darling little flower!

Wendy said...

SHUT UP!!! This is awesome honey!

Gabby said...

Love your sketch card! :)

Michele Boyer said...

LOVE the two colors on the shirt! So cute!