May 23, 2012

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

***This is my second post today.  Please scroll down or click here to see my TSG post***


Hello!  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another fun sketch challenge from MFT!  Here's a look at the sketch:


I made a card using Vertical Greetings II Stamps & Die-namics.



I picked up some Note to Self 6x6 papers from Echo Park and got a little crazy with it.  I stamped the greeting directly on the patterned paper and then popped it up with foam tape.  I used the Pretty Posies Die-namics for the flowers and added a little button and thread in the centers.   Since the sentiment is fairly wide, I had to lower the position of the flowers just a bit.

I stamped on the inside of my card too.


I used Big Greetings for the sentiment and stamped it directly onto one of the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics dies.  I layered two more underneath in different papers from the pack.

Don't forget to hop on over to the MFT Blog for a complete list of all the designers playing along this week. 

Here are the Die-namics dies I used today:











recipe -
stamps: vertical greetings 2 (mft), big greetings (mft)
paper: black licorice  (mft), kraft (mft), note to self 6x6 (echo park)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: vertical greetings 2/pretty posies/fishtail flags stax die-namics dies (mft), neutral buttons (su!), ecru cotton twine, sewing machine, thread, foam tape

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. All the elements are all so fabulous together. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and I love how you did the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a classic and beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic! looove this, inside and out. aren't those papers FUN?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the flowers. And I REALLY love how you used the Fishtail Flags on the inside! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! The papers are divine and I LOVE the way you used different patterns on the flowers! The flags inside make me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO pretty! Love how you did the inside!!

    ReplyDelete