May 11, 2012

Dream BIG



I'm so happy to have some stampy time this morning and finally entered a MOJO sketch on time!  This is huge!  Haha!  I let all the Die-namics do the talking on this card - I started by layering the Circle STAX 2 Die-namics on the Open Scallop Doily Duo Die-namics with some dreamy Indie Chic Citron 6x6 papers.  LOVE this color combo!  I stamped Dream Big from Big Greetings on one of the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics and then sewed it to the circle element.  The rose is made from winding two Mini Rolled Roses Die-namics together and I added some Royal Leaves Die-namics underneath before attaching it to the Mini Doily Circles Die-namics.   The layout is MOJO240.


I used the same fishtail flag and mini doily accents inside the card and stamped another sentiment from Big Greetings - perfect for a graduation or for someone who is changing it up a bit.  Love the way this card turned out.

Here are the Die-namics I used today:




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karen

recipe -
stamps: big greetings (mft)
paper: kraft (mft), hot fudge (mft), indie chic citron 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: memento rich cocoa
accessories: circle stax 2/mini doily circles/fishtail flags stax/open scallop doily duo/mini rolled roses/royal leaves die-namics (mft), chocolate pearls (kaisercraft), chocolate sheer ribbon, sewing machine, thread, foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I always admire all the wonderful stitching you do on your cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is just gorgeous, Karen! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, girl!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete