May 16, 2012

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club


Hello!  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another fun sketch challenge from MFT!  Here's a look at the sketch:


I made a card using Vertical Greetings 2 stamps & Die-namics.



I can't get enough of these Vertical Greetings sets - I love how these sentiments become the focal point of a card, especially with the matching Die-namics frame.  Love them!  I'm using more of the Indie Chic Ginger 6x6 papers today and stamped the sentiment directly on some of the patterned paper in Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  I used on of the Mix & Match Banners Die-namics dies for the little flag element along the side of the sentiment and then got all sorts of fancy with a double layered Mini Rolled Roses Die-namics die, with a pearl in the center.  I added some Royal Leaves Die-namics between the rose and the bow as well.


I stamped a partial sentiment from the same Vertical Greetings 2 stamp set on a Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics on the inside and sewed it to the card with some zigzag stitching.

Be sure to stop on by the MFT Blog for a complete list of all the designers playing along in this week's challenge.

Here are the Die-namics I used today:




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karen

recipe -
stamps: vertical greetings 2 (mft)
paper: hot fudge (mft), kraft (mft), choice buttercream (te), indie chic ginger 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: memento rich cocoa
accessories: royal leaves/mini rolled roses/fishtail flags stax/mix & match banners/vertical greetings 2 die-namics dies (mft), latte pearls (kaisercraft), kraft sheer ribbon, sewing machine, thread, foam tape

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors. Sweet sentiment :)

Angel said...

love that flower! great dp choices, so very beautiful!!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful!! Love your flower, Karen! And great use for the little banner!!