May 17, 2012

There She Goes {again} Challenge

Hello!  It's There She Goes {again} week and that means we get to give some love to some of our previously released sets from TSG.  This week, the Trendsetters are featuring Life's a Beach, Aim for the Clouds, and A Drink a Day.

I made a card using Life's a Beach:



I started by stamping the images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copic Markers.  The papers are all Indie Chic Saffron 6x6 from My Mind's Eye and the layout is Jen Del Muro's May SFYTT.

Stop on by the TSG Blog for more inspiration from the Trendsetters.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karen

recipe - 
stamps: life's a beach (tsg)
paper: choice snow white (te), indie chic saffron 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic makers, black stitched ribbon, rectangle/scallop spellbinders dies, sewing machine, thread, foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love your coloring the flower is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete