May 12, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch 157 Winner

Happy Saturday!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far and I hope the weather is better out your way, because it's all sorts of rainy here this morning.  Yuck!  Guess I better just stay inside with a hot cuppa and get stampy, right?

It's time to announce who our next guest stamper will be!  You all rocked this sketch and I know those crooked panels are a bit nasty sometimes, but I'm so happy you all jumped in.  Before I get to the big announcement, here are five of my favorites, and I have to say, it was SO difficult to choose just 5 this week!

 I love the negative butterflies on this card and the little sentiment tab at the top - so adorable!


Loving the adorable paper combos and the embossed clouds and paper piecing. So cute!


 LOVE the way Dawn made her own wood floor - GASP!  And the little button flower is darling.


 I really like the delicate detail of the embossing on the kraft and Jo's layered flower is the perfect accent.  Loving the butterflies too!


I'm always looking for masculine card inspiration and Stephanie knocked this one out of the park with her Father's Day card.  I love the stitching on the fishtail flags.  So perfect!


There is still time to participate in our current sketch challenge, SSSC158 - the deadline to upload your project is Friday at 10 PM MDT.  I hope to see you there and you can enter as many different cards as you'd like. 


Ok - the next Guest Sweet Sunday Stamper is..... 

Melissa!!



Congrats, Melissa!  I'll be contacting you shortly with all the info for the next challenge.  Yay!!

We'll see you all back next weekend for SSSC159!
Karen

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! Seriously over the moon! What a fantastic surprise! So excited - thank you, Karen!

    ReplyDelete