May 2, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch 156 Winner

Hello!  A funny thing happened to me just now.  I was sitting here all content, coloring my image for the next Sweet Sunday Sketch and then it hit me - hit me like a ton of 6x6 paper packs fell on my head - I haven't picked a winner for the last sketch!  Seriously, what is wrong with me??  How can I forget?  I blame Sarah-Jane.  She distracted me all last week with her gorgeous family.

So, without any more delay, here are 5 of my favorites - in no particular order:

 I adore Laura's red roses and polka dot ribbon.  The layers and distressing are fantastic!


 Chris' card is so springy and warm.  I love the pearl in the felt flower and soft colors.


 I love the colors in Erica's card and the blue typrwritter is so cute!  Love the rolled up papers.


 Loving all of the patterns Joanne used in her card, and the cardboard 7 adds so much. Love boy cards!


Shannon's turtle is fantastic!  I love the sponged clouds and those bright papers.  So cute!




The next guest designer will be....

ERICA!

I just loved, LOVED the typewriter with all of that fun curly paper.  How clever is that??  Congrats Erica, I'll be contacting you shortly and keeping my fingers crossed that I am giving you enough time to join us this weekend.  

Have a fabulous evening!
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Karen for spotlighting my card! What a great way to start the day! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all amazing but special comment to Laura..love the fun pop of red roses and ribbon.. perfect touch..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Erica's card! I think i might come back and distract you some more! :-) Yep! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! Thanks so much for Spotlighting my Card Miss Karen! Love everyone's Awesome cards and a Big Congrats to Erica! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete