April 19, 2009

sweet sunday sketch challenge #14



Good morning - It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Here is the deal: make a card with this layout and use Mr. Linky down at the end of my post to enter your card. On Thursday at 2 PM (Mountain Time), I'll randomly select one card to feature on my blog. So, as long as your card is linked in the Mr. Linky box by 2 PM Thursday, your card will be in the drawing. Be sure to link directly to the blog post or gallery image which features your card. You may post a picture of the sketch on your blog, but please save the image to your computer first. Use the keyword SSSC14 if you plan to post your card at SplitcoastStampers.

Since our girls weekend was cancelled, my friend and I decided to go to a midnight crop and I came home with this adorable Butterfly (bitsy stamps) set from BasicGrey -LOVE IT!

Ok, now it's your turn - have fun!
Karen

recipe -
stamps: butterfly bitsy stamps (basicgrey), fresh cuts (su)
ink: bashful blue, not quite navy
paper: bashful blue, not quite navy, whisper white cardstock, maine blueberry dsp
accessories: bashful blue striped grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch, labels 1 nestabilities (spellbinders), mini twinkle dots (a.muse), stampin' dimensionals

Please join us next week.

12 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to find time to join in this week!!
    I love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card with the shades of blue and that pretty butterfly. Fun sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Karen. I love the monocrhomatic feel to it and everything about it. I'm hoping to play later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful! Hope to give your challenge a go this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lovely Karen!!!

    I hope you are sitting down, because I've just finished my card for this weeks sketch!!! I KNOW!!! with a whole week to spare... might need to make another huh!!! Mr Linky isn't awake just yet so I'll leave the link here for you for now and pop back later to link it properly.

    Hope you are well and your card is GORGEOUS as always.

    Thanks for a wonderful challenge this week.

    Sarah
    xx

    http://sarah-janekale.blogspot.com/2009/04/sweet-sunday-sketch-13_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Karen beautiful as always! I'm going to play along today, but just need to figure out what stamps I want to use! Love that Basic Grey butterfly image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Karen! I'm so happy I remembered to look this morning before I started stamping! This will be my first thing to do!
    Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Karen! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fun challenge! Thanks Karen!...........deanna

    www.girlsinthecraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete