April 7, 2009

pretty in pink


Wow, there is a whole lotta pink going on in this card, but it's cute! wow... I didn't realize how pink it was until I put it under my lamp to take a photo - haha! Today I used the Paper Pretties PWC42 as inspiration for this card and inked up this cute little cuppie from Sweet Celebration - isn't he fun? Or is it a "she" today? Yes, probably since she's decked out in pink from frosting to wrapper. heh.. I paper-pieced the cuppie wrapper and hat and then added some Micro Twinkle Dots to the scallops and some vanilla brads to the top. It's a sweet card - I like it despite all it's pinkish glory.

Have a wonderful day!
Karen



recipe -
stamps: sweet celebration (taylored expressions)
ink: memento rich cocoa, copic markers
paper: regal rose, very vanilla cardstock, candy lane dsp
accessories: micro twinkle dots (a.muse), 5/16" brads, rose grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch, oval nestabilities (spellbinders), stampin' dimensionals

11 comments:

  1. Look at all that lovely gorgeous PINK!!! Oooh now this is my sort of card. hahaha. Pinkness in all its glory. Its just lovely.

    Sarah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YUM! What a delicious card. The "Pink" is perfect and so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is CUTE! I love how the cupcake paper matches the dsp on the card!!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I like the strip through the middle and the big brads arcing at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute!! I love the candy lane dsp! Just beautiful even though it's so pink! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, I adore pink so I think this card is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete