April 5, 2009

sweet sunday sketch challenge #12


Good morning - It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Here is the deal: make a card with this layout and use Mr. Linky down at the end of my post to enter your card. On Thursday at 2 PM (Mountain Time), I'll randomly select one card to feature on my blog. So, as long as your card is linked in the Mr. Linky box by 2 PM Thursday, your card will be in the drawing. Be sure to link directly to the blog post or gallery image which features your card. You may post a picture of the sketch on your blog, but please save the image to your computer first. Use the keyword SSSC12 if you plan to post your card at SplitcoastStampers.

For my card today I really wanted to use my new Labels One Nestabilities, but couldn't decide on a stamp for it, so I opted for some LAX Remarks stickers from American Crafts. It's a pretty simple card, but I think it does the trick.

Now it's your turn - have fun with it!

Karen


recipe -
paper: chocolate chip, whisper white cardstock, manhattan (autumn leaves) patterned paper
accessories: chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, labels one nestabilities (spellbinders), stampin' dimensionals


8 comments:

  1. Great sketch and card, Karen. Can't wait to play. I'm loving your Taylored Expressions sneak peak cards this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch Karen and I love the papers you used. I have got to get that Nesties Label 1. I love the look that it provides. Hopefully, I'll have time to play with your sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge Karen! Love your card, the colors are wonderful! Your blog is super, so many beautiful cards you've created!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love simple, clean cards! Yours is gorgeous, Karen! I love that dp... just picked some up a few weeks ago myself. Thanks for another great sketch! I can't wait to sit down and play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another great sketch! Your card is too cute and I love those stickers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. another great sketch Karen, Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the sketch. My 7 year old and I had a blast designing our entries.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Karen,
    Your sketch this week looked easier than it was for me, but I got a card made! Oh...I saw your card from last week's sketch in "Cards" the other day, it looked great...congrat's again!!

    ReplyDelete