Howdy! Looks like I've got some major clean-up to do on my sidebar since I added new blog graphics, so please pay no attention to the woman behind the curtain...
Thanks okay Karen! Your new blog header and design looks GREAT! Love it! I'm doing with the same with my blog too! Thanks for a wonderful sketch with week!
Love it! If I knew you were using one of Zoe's kits, I totally would have warned you about that sidebar stuff! :-) It's a pain, but so worth it IMO - everything looks great. And once you do get it all re-organized and the links all added back in, you'll never want to change it again!! LOL!!
Thanks okay Karen! Your new blog header and design looks GREAT! Love it! I'm doing with the same with my blog too! Thanks for a wonderful sketch with week!
ReplyDeleteIt looks wonderful so far! Can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDeleteLove it! If I knew you were using one of Zoe's kits, I totally would have warned you about that sidebar stuff! :-) It's a pain, but so worth it IMO - everything looks great. And once you do get it all re-organized and the links all added back in, you'll never want to change it again!! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteLoving the new design. Can't wait to see how it turns out. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm LOVIN' the new look!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery impressed with the new look! Love the colors and layout! Graphics rock!
ReplyDeleteGreat new look! Love the colours xxx
ReplyDelete