Jun 28, 2013

Wishing You Much Happiness

Hello!  Happy Friday!  It's been a pretty productive week and I'm happy to have a card for this week's MOJO Monday - MOJO299.  I love a sketch that has multiple layers and elements tucked behind other elements.  They are so fun!



For this card I used a couple Verve sets - Brighter Days and On Occasion.  I cut out the frame with the coordinating Occasion Frame Die and then stamped the frame ornament in Berrylicious Ink.  The sentiment is from Brighter days, as is the polka dot arrow, which I cut out with the Arrow Die.   I stamped all of the flower from On Occasion on Sno Cone card stock and then cut them out to layer on top of one another for a dimensional look.

Here are the fabulous Verve products I used today -


Well, that's it for me this week - I hope you have a fabulous weekend and I'll see you back soon.  Thanks so much for stopping by!








recipe - 
stamps: on occasion (verve), brighter days (verve)
paper: smooth white (mft), sno cone (mft), black licorice (mft), jellybean green (mft)
ink: black licorice (mft) berrylicious (mft), electric red (mft)
accessories: arrow die (verve), occasion frame die (verve), open scallop doily duo die-namics (mft), fishtail flags layers stax die-namics (mft), foam tape

3 comments:

Sarah Gough said...

Gorgeous!!! I'll fall for this colour combo EVERY time! *hugs*

Gisela said...

Great card and colors. The arrow is the perfect touch, and the frame way too cute. I'm going to have to buy it.

justsomestuffimade said...

Love this - that elegant frame makes a fab focal ;)
Rx