Jun 19, 2013

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club


Hello!  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another fun sketch challenge from MFT!  Here's a look at the sketch:


I made a card using Pure Innocence Picture Perfect.



The card base is Primitive Cream Card Stock, which is new to the MFT Boutique and you will definitely want to get your hands on some.  I love it!  I stamped this little sweetie with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card Stock and then colored her with Copic markers.  Since she is quite a bit larger than the Circle STAX Die-namics, I fussy cut her out and used a hobby blade to cut out the inside of the frame.  

I stamped the sentiment on the inside of my card and used a sheet of Collectable "Notable" 6x6 paper from My Mind's Eye for the background.


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details about this week's sketch and you can see which designers are playing along as well.

You can find these fabulous items waiting for you in the MFT Boutique -


Thanks so much for stopping by!








recipe - 
stamps: pi picture perfect (mft)
paper: primitive cream (mft), hot fudge (mft), x-press it blending, collectable notable 6x6  (my mind's eye)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers, circle stax sets 1 & 2 die-namics (mft), fishtail flags stax die-namics (mft), little open scallop strip die-namics (mft), sewing machine, thread, foam tape

5 comments:

Inge said...

I am always in awe with your stitching Karen...it looks awesome and so perfect! Gorgeous card!!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Flippin' AMAZING my friend! From the papers, to your coloring, to the stitching! Perfection!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Fantastic card, Karen! I love your coloring!

Tricia

scrappingnana said...

Love your card. Fabulous coloring, love the shadows on her skirt. Great fussy cutting and love the stitching also.

mamichelle said...

Fabulous card!!