Jun 4, 2013

MFTeasers | Day 1


Hello!  It's Teaser Time for My Favorite Things and boy, do we have a packed week of fantastic new stamps and Die-namics to show you.   AND we have some fun prizes for you too, so be sure to hop on over to the MFT Blog to see how you can win some MFT goodies this week.

All of these new products will be available for purchase on June 11th @ 10 PM Eastern

Time to get this party started!  I'm kicking off Teaser Week with this fantastic set for Lisa Johnson Designs - Blissful Butterflies.



I started by cutting out the butterfly with the LJD Blissful Butterflies Die-namics in Smooth White Card Stock and then I stamped the image in Bubblegum Ink.  I stamped the sentiment in white pigment ink on Gumdrop Green Card Stock and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

The little background is made from a little piece of the new Peek-a-Boo Dots Die-namics and then I layered another piece of Sweet Tooth Card Stock underneath it.  The trio of circles along the left side is made from the negative die.  The layout is Jen Shults' DS102.


I stamped another sentiment from the set in Black Licorice Ink and then added another little butterfly, which I stamped in Bubblegum Ink.


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the release details and a complete list of all the designers playing along in tonight's Teaser.  There is also prizes up for grabs, so you will definitely want see how you can get your hands on some fabulous freebies!

Here are the MFT products I used today - all of the new products will be available for purchase on June 11th at 10 PM Eastern.


Thanks for stopping by!








recipe - 
stamps: ljd blissful butterflies (mft)
paper: gumdrop green (mft), sno cone (mft), sweet tooth (mft), smooth white (mft)
ink: bubblegum (mft), white pigment (su!), black licorice (mft)
accessories: peek-a-boo dots die-namics (mft), ljd blissful butterflies die-namics (mft), fishtail flags layers stax die-namics (mft), white embossing powder (su!), sewing machine, thread, foam tape

21 comments:

Kim said...

This is so pretty. I love the clean feel and the colors are beautiful.

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, what a fun card.

Gypsy 2 said...

Great card....I am liking this new circles dienamic that I am spying.How useful to add texture to any design?

zehra said...

Lovely card and layout

Judith said...

LOVE IT!!!

Lisa H. said...

love the soft, pretty colors and the beautiful stitching details. thanks for sharing.

wendy said...

so very pretty Karen!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

oh this is so sweet!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

I love how you used the extra dots like brads. That is definitely on my wish list!!!!

Tricia

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful card! Love the clean design of it and that fabulous stitching.

Paula Laird said...

Beauitful and crisp CAS card! And I am loving these tiny shape dienamics! How fun!

Alyce said...

so sweet karen! i love the stitching and the soft colours :)

Nancy L. said...

LOVE the CAS, too cute!

Ravengirl said...

Cute! I love those new butterflies!

Alina said...

beautiful, lovely colour combination!

Tracey said...

Very pretty! Love the colours!

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the peek-a-boo dienamics.

Kimberly S. said...

Awww...what a sweet card!! Love the soft colors you used!

K. Joy said...

Love the colors, love the stitching, love the clean and simple layout! :) Beautiful card!!

Tammy H said...

Love this CAS style but I'm not very good at stopping there. This is a good example for me to follow. Thanks. Love the stitching such a nice touch.

Lynne in NI said...

What a sweet card, I LOVE your new dots die and such a pretty butterfly :)