November 11, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch 170 Winner

Good morning!  I hope you are having a nice weekend so far.  It's been all kinds of snowy here and it's a perfect day for staying in my jammies, snuggling in a warm blanket, and watching football.  Then I need to stamp lots and lots for the week.  Haha! 

It's time to announce the next Guest Sweet Sunday Stamper from the SSSC170 entries.  Wow!  Every week the choice gets more and more difficult - you all rock!  Plain and simple.  Okay, so without any more blabbering.... here are 5 of my favorites:

 Carole starts us off this morning with this delightful Halloween card.  I LOVE the little Bingo card underneath the Jack-O-Lantern and the mix of papers is perfect!


 Wendy created this amazing card with a sepia look,which I adore!  Love the camera and the sentiments hanging down from the button.


Janeke is stamping with us all the way from Netherlands!  I love the soft colors in her card along with the round tag and snowflake accents.


 Jenny's fun card makes me smile!  I love the bright colors and pop of black with the accents.  Her coloring is out of this world!


And Lisa's masculine card brings it all together with her fantastic twine bow and star - Love the combo!  I love that little jersey die too.  

And the winner is.....

Carole!
 

Congrats, Carole!  I'll be contacting you shortly with the next sketch and your guest stamper badge.
Thanks again to everyone who played along this week.  Don't forget, there is still time to enter your card for SSSC171, which ends Friday night.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Karen! Thanks for the shout out!!! But a special Congrats to Carole, her's rocked for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I don't even have an acceptance speech prepared! I'd like to thank the Academy... :D Such a thrill to win, especially in the midst of such amazing talent (like the great Bond-ini). Thanks for the warm fuzzies, Karen! Can't wait to play with the SSSC team for a sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, Karen!!! thanks so much for listing my card. I always love your sketches, thanks for having this challenge. You just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete