Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on November 13 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on November 13 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on November 13 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
The Triple Scoop reward is a full-sized stamp set offered to you absolutely FREE with a qualifying purchase of $60 or greater (before shipping and tax). The set changes with each monthly release, and is not yet available for individual purchase, so there is always a good reason to spoil yourself with MFT!
- Simply add the Triple Scoop product to your cart using the add to cart button, and it will be shipped with your order.
- The Triple Set set can be combined with our Cherry on Top promotion as well for even greater savings!
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to add Triple Scoop sets to your order once it is placed. You will not receive it unless it is added to your cart.
I started by stamping the sentiment in Brilliance Graphite Black ink on some Miss Caroline Howdy Doody 6x6 papers from My Mind's Eye and then cut it out using an Oval STAX Die-namics die. I added the Little Open Scallop Strip Die-namics along the seam of papers and then sewed over it. The bow at the top is made with some more patterned paper and the new Dainty Bows Die-namics and the layout is Jen Shults' DS74.
I stamped another sentiment from the set on a Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX Die-namics die cut and then sewed over the top of the banner.
Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of all the designers playing along in today's Teaser.
Here is the new Die-namics I used today:
And you can find these fine products waiting for you in the MFT Boutique:
stamps: clearly sentimental about new beginnings
paper: kraft (mft), black licorice (mft), miss caroline howdy doody 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: brilliance graphite black
accessories: sewing machine, thread, foam tape
mft die-namics: oval stax sets 1&2, jumbo fishtail banner stax, dainty bows, little open scallop strip