November 29, 2012

Filled with Love and Laughter



Hello!  I hope you are having a wonderful week - it's almost Friday!  I didn't get a chance to use this fabulous - LOVE IT - Winter Wreath Die-namics set during November Teasers, so I sat down to make a super easy, clean and simple card with it yesterday afternoon.  I started with a Sweet Tooth card base and then ran another piece through my Vagabond with the Polka Dot embossing folder from Quickutz.  I love the look of white on white with the extra pop of embossing.  I cut out the wreath 3 times in Jellybean Green Card Stock and then the bow is cut out twice in Wild Cherry Card Stock.  I double layered the bow, but it's tough to see in my photograph and I didn't get another angle of it, oops!  For a little extra something, I added some Snow Pearls in little clusters on the wreath.

For the inside of the card, I used Clearly Sentimental about Christmas for the sentiments in Jellybean Green Ink and then added a little Wild Cherry accent from Seasonal Sentiments.


See?  So super easy and FAST!  It's good for a last minute card.

Have a fantastic day and thanks so much for stopping by!  Please hop on over to the MFT Boutique and check out these fun products:









recipe - 
stamps (on inside of card): clearly sentimental about christmas (mft), seasonal sentiment (mft)
paper: sweet tooth (mft), jellybean green (mft), wild cherry (mft)
ink (on inside of card): jellybean green (mft), wild cherry (mft)
accessories: winter wreath die-namics (mft), snow pearls (kaisercraft), polka dot embossing folder (quickutz), sewing machine, thread, foam tape   

9 comments:

  1. This is just awesome! I love it! Such great design Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and elegant - just gorgeous!! Love the pearl accents! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous love the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Karen, I love the white base with the embsossed dots and the pearls give the wreath such a beautiful, elegant look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card! Love it's simplicity and traditional colors. I wish I'd purchased both the wreath and bow dies. Drats. Next time if they're in stock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is simply elegant. I just love everything about it right down to the stitching. The background is perfect with this design. Lovely. If you find yourself with spare time *grins* we're having a DT call over on Digi Haven. You can check out the details HERE. We're also having a grand re-opening event in January with a very special sponsor and lots of wonderful digital prizes. We'll be opening our 2013 challenges up to any digi images, not just the freebie and we're all so excited! You can check us out here ♥ Digi Haven ♥. Again, this is an absolutely lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loooove how clean and simple this is, YET it is soooo STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, simple and elegant Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete