Dec 14, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

Howdy!  It's time for another fabulous MFT sketch to get those creative juices flowing.  First, here is a look at the sketch:
 I took the sketch pretty literally today, see?


I chose the clean and simple route for this card and let the fabulous Layered Label Die and sentiment from Pearls of Wisdom.  I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black in on paper from Stella & Rose Hattie by My Mind's Eye.  I also just picked up some White Opal Liquid Pearls and added little drops of it around the oval and then added 2 Chocolate Pearls over the tab.  A little stitching with my sewing machine and it's finished.  

I do hope you will join us this week in this fantastic challenge!  Hop on over to Kim's blog for all the challenge details and a list of all the designers participating today.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karen


recipe -
stamps: pearls of wisdom (mft)
paper: simon (bazzill), choice snow white (te), stella & rose hattie (my mind's eye)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: layered label die (mft), white opal liquid pearls (ranger), chocolate pearls (kaisercraft), white thread, sewing machine, foam tape

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeously simple and elegant Karen!! I love the papers and the colors are amazing. Beautiful BEAUTIFUl!!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, thank you for your nice comment on my card. The deer was not on patterned paper, but was stamped with a huge Impression Obsession stamp. Greetings, Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sewing is perfect! I love the CAS and have been trying it more--thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, the sewing like Megan said is perfect, you might even say...seamless?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Karen! Love your layered label!

    ReplyDelete