December 7, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

Hey, hey!  It's time for another fabulous MFT sketch to get that mojo flowing.  First, here is a look at the sketch:

I didn't have a chance to ink up the Pure Innocence Frosty & Fabulous set during teaser week, so I gave it a go for this week's sketch.

It's been frosty and fabulous here this week - so I was inspired to put Frosty in some puffy snow, which is made with felt from the Wonky Scallop Border - love this border as snow!  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored him with Copics - the papers are all from Winter Park by Echo Park and then I added lots and lots of stitching around the borders.  My Frosty may have been just a tad to big for this sketch, but it still sort of works, LOL!  I stamped the sentiment on the File Tab die cut and then added a few blue rhinestones to compete the card.

I do hope you will join us this week in this fantastic challenge!  Hop on over to Kim's blog for all the challenge details and a list of all the designers participating today.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

recipe -
stamps: pi frosty & fabulous (mft)
paper: bashful blue (su!), choice snow white (te), winter park (echo park)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers, wonky scallop border/file tab die-namics (mft), blue rhinestones (kaisercraft), foam tape


  1. Wow I love the color and your snowman is so cute TFS!

  2. LOVE this sweet snowgal! The papers are PERFECTION!!!

  3. Love this Karen! So fresh and bright and happy! I like how you use the clouds for clever! Have a great weekend. :-)