Dec 6, 2011

MFT New Product Tour


Well, hello!  What a fun week this has been - I hope you have enjoyed this week of teasers.  Today, the MFT design team is hosting a New Product Tour, where we all give you another look at ALL of the sets and Die-namics that are available right now at this very minute!  PLUS, you have a chance to win some blog candy, so be sure to leave a comment as you hop along the tour to increase your chances of winning.

I'm working with another fabulous Pure Innocence image - Heart Warmer.


I love making cards for boys, and that's kind of shocking since I used to run away, terrified, at the very first whisper of a boy card.  These cute Pure Innocence images sure make it easy!  I kept the layout simple and didn't add any ribbon, or any embellishments - WHAT?  Ok, that is just weird for me.  BUT, I did use the fun By the Letters Die-namics along with the sentiment from the set.  I think it worked out pretty nicely if I do say so myself.  I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black in and then colored it with Copics and then I added some stitching around the borders of cardstock.  I'm not brave enough to stitch around circles like Jody!  Maybe someday.

Be sure to stop by Kim's Blog for a complete list of all the new sets and the design team members playing along tonight.



Thanks for stopping by!
Karen


recipe -
stamps: pure innocence heart warmer (my favorite things)
paper: parakeet (bazzill), night of navy (su!), choice snow white (taylored expressions), lime twist out of the blue (my mind's eye)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers, circle/scallop/rectangle/scallop spellbinders dies, by the letters die-namics (my favorite things), foam tape

19 comments:

zehra said...

love this card and the use of letters. gorgeous

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG, I love this!

Jackie Pedro said...

So cute, Karen!

Angel said...

goodness, wish i could sew like that! no ribbon or fancy embellishments and it's STILL STINKIN' CUTE!!! love it!

Melissa E said...

That little guy is adorable. And thanks for showing the Copic colors you used. It really helps a newbie Copic user like me!

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable!

StampOwl said...

Love the colors you used on this

cutiephinphin said...

love your card... great coloring! The stitching will be giving me a headache by hand coz I can't use a machine one bit.

Laurie said...

too, too cute!

Kim O'Connell said...

HA! SO cute! Love that little guy in his puffy snow suit! Beautifully colored as always!

Lisa H. said...

omg! this is snow much fun! loooove all the navy with the other colors you used...beautiful, karen!

wendy said...

great card Karen...this image is such a cute one...love your layout and coloring

TaraG said...

Oh this is super cute, Karen! Heartwarmer is coloured beautifully...love how you created the sentiment too. Love the clean and crisp lines...love your style!
Hugs,t

Debbie Carriere said...

Adorable!! love the coloring and the UR!!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Darling! Love how bright and fun this is!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Ok girlie...LOVE this! STUNNING coloring and I LOVE the "u" and "r" for the sentiment!!!

Tanya said...

so cute! he is adorable, your paper is so fun!

Tricia said...

The perfect boy card!! U R amazing! : )

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable! Love your sentiment! :)