Hello! Welcome to the 3rd annual Mother of All Blog Hops sponsored by There She Goes Clear Stamps!! Be sure to hop on over to the There She Goes blog for all the details on how you can win one of our fabulous prizes! FREE stuff!
I'm loving this new set, Jungle Out There and I'm so thrilled to use it on this amazing hop! I stamped this adorable zebra in Memento Tuxedo black and then highlighted the shadows, ears, and nose with Copic Markers. The papers are A Walk in the Park 6x6 from Echo Park and the layout is Card Patterns Sketch 164.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karen
recipe -
stamps: jungle out there (tsg)
paper: kraft (mft), choice snow white (te), a walk in the park 6x6 (echo park)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers, brights buttons (su!), circle/scallop spellbinders dies, fishtail flags stax die-namics (mft), embroidery thread, sewing machine, thread, foam tape

Very cute!
ReplyDeleteEeek! How cute! that zebra is darling!
ReplyDeleteadorable image...really fun card...
ReplyDeleteReally, really cute!
ReplyDeleteI stop here every day, whether there's a hop or not. I just LOVE what you do with paper and stamps!
ReplyDeleteLove what you've done with this set. I am adding it to my "Must Have" list! Great colors and layout, Karen.
ReplyDeletesuch a fun card!!! I think I need to add this set to my wishlist!
ReplyDeletethis is so adorable, love the great colors and card design
ReplyDeleteSo cute, adore those animals and what perfect sentiment :)
ReplyDeleteOh he's so much fun Karen - love the colours and layout!!
ReplyDeleteCute card ♥
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Such a CUTIE card!! I LOVE the FUN details!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND!! =)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! The way you highlighted him is perfect! Great card!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cutie! :) Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteso cute! love that little zebra!
ReplyDeleteawww too cute! Love the zebra and your choice of papers.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, gorgeous card Karen, love the bright colours and the cute button bow to match your funky zebra :)
ReplyDeleteVery cheerful little image! I love your inclusion of stitching.
ReplyDeleteGreat card - love the colors, your zebra, and of course, the stitching. Your patterned paper is perfect - cheery and fun!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable, so sweet card
ReplyDeleteFun card, I love the color scheme =) TFS!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love the bright colors!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Karen! I love this cute zebra and the pretty colors you selected.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card!!! Love the colors :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww love it! Sweet image and great papers!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute. Nice stitching too!
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS card! Love all the colors and papers and that image is just so adorable.
ReplyDeleteSimply adorable! Really love the colors!
ReplyDeleteSooo adorable, love the zebra...I just had to order that set too :0)
ReplyDeleteJenny x
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteTFS
Rene
Cute Card!
ReplyDeleteLove that Zebra
Just love your card. The orange chevron paper is calling to me. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteVery cute--such fun papers.
ReplyDeleteso sweet, love the colors!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card and great color/pattern combo!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO CUTE that I can't even stand it! ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love those colors!
ReplyDeleteCute card. Great coloring love the zebra and stitching and everything!!!
ReplyDeleteJill
http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/
So sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute, Karen! Love the fun colors!
ReplyDeletereally cute card Karen...
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL card...love the colors and papers!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card Karen!!
ReplyDeleteSo Darling Miss Karen! Love the Sweet image and your Fab layout! You always choose the most Wonderful dp's to accent your images too! Just Love this! So fun and Cheery! 8-)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Shannon
This is ever so darling! Love that lil zebra, kicking up like that - so cuteful!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Karen I love it.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty card! Love the vibrant colors!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet card
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card. I just love the zebra.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeletesimple and cute~
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeletesuper cute!
ReplyDeleteSO SO CUTE! Love the colors and the awesome layout!
ReplyDeleteCute card love the color combo.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card, Karen! Love the sentiment & the chevron background. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card, Karen! I love the colors :S
ReplyDeletethis card is very cute and fun!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love your color combo.
ReplyDeleteyour card is so bright and playful
ReplyDeleteWell, this is so stinkin' cute!!! Perfect image for the sentimet. Just adorable.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the zebra.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute CAS card. Love the colors you chose along with the stitching.
ReplyDeletesuch a sweet, sweet zebra. love the fun colors, karen.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I just love these colors!
ReplyDeleteLove the zebra!
ReplyDeleteDarling card...love the little zebra and the sentiment fits it perfectly!
ReplyDelete