Hello! Happy Friday to you all. I met my new little nephew today - Dawson James - such a cutie pie and lots of strawberry blonde hair!Alright! Today's card is a sketch from Julee Tilman's Mojo Monday and this is my rookie attempt at one of her wonderful sketches. I had made the Friends sentiment about 3 weeks ago and it just didn't work on the card I was making at the time. When I saw this sketch I thought of it immediately - woohoo! I colored in the flowers and Friends with rose re
d and brocade blue and then added crystal effects over them. It's better looking irl. The butterfly is colored in with rose red/so saffron watercolor wonder crayons with an aqua painter and then I just added some twinkle stickers from A-Muse on the wings. Fun, huh? All in all it's a very simple card, but fun all the same. Thanks so much for stopping by - enjoy your weekend & Happy Easter!~Karen
Details: stamps: Time Well Spent; ink: so saffron, black staz-on, brocade blue/rose red/so saffron stampin' write markers; paper: rose red, so saffron, almost artichoke, whisper white; accessories: twinkle stickers, so saffron brads, crystal effects
Lovely card! Those little twinkle stickers are awesome. Thanks for playing! :)
ReplyDelete