Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on February 4 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on February 4 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on February 4 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
The Triple Scoop reward is a full-sized stamp set offered to you absolutely FREE with a qualifying purchase of $60 or greater (before shipping and tax). The set changes with each monthly release, and is not yet available for individual purchase, so there is always a good reason to spoil yourself with MFT!
- Simply add the Triple Scoop product to your cart using the add to cart button, and it will be shipped with your order.
- The Triple Set set can be combined with our Cherry on Top promotion as well for even greater savings!
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to add Triple Scoop sets to your order once it is placed. You will not receive it unless it is added to your cart.
I grabbed some of my new Collectable - Unforgettable 6x6 papers from My Mind's Eye and cut out a Hexagon STAX Die-namics and stamped the sentiment right on top of the pattern in Kraft Ink.
I sewed it onto another hexagon in Kraft Card Stock and and added a few pearls underneath to dress it up a bit. I also added a Leaf-Filled Flourish Die-namics peeking out from under the sentiment and placed a couple small pearls within the flourish.
The inside of the card is filled with more of the same patterned paper pack and I added a sentiment from You Make My Day in Kraft ink, leaving room for a personal note.
Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of designers playing along in tonight's Teaser.
Here is a peek at the new Die-namics I used tonight:
And you can find these fun products waiting for you in the MFT Boutique:
Thanks so much for stopping by!
stamps: western sentiments (mft), you make my day (mft)
paper: kraft (mft), whip cream (mft), collectable-unforgettable 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: kraft (mft)
accessories: pearls (su!), hexagon stax die-namics (mft), leaf-filled flourish die-namics (mft), sentiment strips die-namics (mft), mini monarch border die-namics (mft), sewing machine, thread, foam tape