Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on January 8 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on January 8 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on January 8 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
The Triple Scoop reward is a full-sized stamp set offered to you absolutely FREE with a qualifying purchase of $60 or greater (before shipping and tax). The set changes with each monthly release, and is not yet available for individual purchase, so there is always a good reason to spoil yourself with MFT!
- Simply add the Triple Scoop product to your cart using the add to cart button, and it will be shipped with your order.
- The Triple Set set can be combined with our Cherry on Top promotion as well for even greater savings!
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to add Triple Scoop sets to your order once it is placed. You will not receive it unless it is added to your cart.
For the front of my card, I used a sentiment from You Make My Day in Wild Cherry Ink on Kraft Card Stock. It is cut out with a Fishtail Flags Layers Die-namics and I layered more fishtail flags in Love Me 6x6 papers from My Mind's Eye and kept the Heart STAX Die-namics big and bold in the middle of them all. To keep the butterfly theme from the sentiment, I cut out some butterflies in Wild Cherry Card Stock with one of the Notched Tag Die-namics. I added some pink rhinestones in the center and some Hemp Cord for their antennae.
For the inside of my card, I used the same Love Me paper and then added a simple sentiment from Lovey-Dovey Sentiments.
Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of all the designers playing along in tonight's Teaser.
Here's a peek at the new Die-namics I used today, which will be available on January 8th:
And you can find these fun products waiting for you in the MFT Boutique:
Thanks so much for stopping by!
stamps: you make my day (mft), lovey-dovey sentiments (mft)
paper: kraft (mft), wild cherry (mft), whip cream (mft), love me 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: wild cherry (mft)
accessories: soft pink rhinestones (kaisercraft), hemp cord, sewing machine, thread, foam tape
mft die-namics: heart stax, notched tag, fishtail flags layers stax,