Jan 16, 2013

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club


Hello!  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another fun sketch challenge from MFT!  Here's a look at the sketch:


I made a card using Pure Innocence - Being Cute Is What I Do.



This little PI girl is one of my favorites - I think it was the very first MFT stamp I purchased, she's so cute!  I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored her with Copic markers.  I used an Oval STAX Die-namics to cut her out and then layered it over the Oval Open Scallop Doily Die -namics.  The papers are So Happy Together 6x6 from Echo Park.


I kept the inside of the card nice and simple - I stamped the sentiment out and then cut it out with a Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics and sewed a little zigzag stitch along the side.

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of all designers playing along in this week's Stamp Club.

And then check out these fabulous items waiting for you in the MFT Boutique:









recipe - 
stamps: pi being cute is what i do (mft)
paper: kraft (mft), x-press it blending, so happy together 6x6 (echo park)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers, sewing machine, thread, foam tape, mft die-namics (oval stax, oval open scallop doily, fishtail flags stax)

6 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Simply gorgeous. Pretty papers, lovely stitched details and the image is gorgeous!

Elizabeth said...

Love the colors and her outfit. Beautiful card.

scrappingnana said...

So pretty. Love the colors and sweet PI image. This is the first PI stamp I ever bought. I just love her as she reminds me of my granddaughters.

Larissa Heskett said...

Love this!! Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous week!! :)

Danni said...

Very pretty!!

Caroline Tan said...

Your card is really beautiful. I like the stitching that you do. I don't have a sewing machine, nor do I know how to use one. So how do I get started? Please advise, thanks Karen.