October 3, 2012

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek | Day 2

***This is my second post today. Please scroll down or click here to see my MFT post***


Good morning!  The Baker's Dozen Design Team is hosting a pre-release peek of all the new Taylored Expressions sets and dies that will be available in the TE Store Thursday, October 4th!  Woot!  Taylor is throwing a special Preview Party over on the TE Facebook Page TONIGHT at 6PM PDT - there are prizes available, so you will definitely want to join in on all the fun!

Today I'm giving you a little peek at Very Merry, a set of 22 images and sentiments - from the Whimsical Wishes line by Nancy McKinney - designed for quick and fun Holiday cards.   This set is sold with a word die, "merry" which gives you so much versatility with the coordinating sentiments. 



I didn't use the "merry" die with my card today, but chose to use the coordinating Very Merry Outlines Dies to create the little ornament.  I stamped the ornament in Colorbox Warm Red and then cut it out with the matching die.  I popped it up with foam tape and some Ladybug Doodle Twine.  The papers and ribbon are all from the Merry & Bright Project Pantry Kit - the patterned papers in the kit are Carta Bella Merry & Bright 6x6 and are so super cute!  The layout is Retro Sketches #28.

Be sure to see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have whipped up for you today:
Here are the new dies I used on today's card:


And you can find these fabulous items in the TE Store:









recipe - 
stamps: merry & bright (te)
paper: all paper from the merry & bright project pantry kit featuring carta bella merry & bright 6x6 papers 
ink: colorbox warm red, memento tuxedo black
accessories: ladybug doodle twine (doodlebug inc), very merry outlines dies (te), ticket corner punch (su!), ribbon from merry & bright project pantry kit, sewing machine, thread, foam tape

12 comments:

  1. Karen, nobody does clean and crisp like you do. You know I just love your style!! I haven't had a chance to ink up this set yet - it's killing me. So many stamps, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colors and the ornament, they're so pretty together! And I've said it before, but I love your perfect stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Karen! I love the soft colors and the little border at the bottom of the pink paper... brilliant idea! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! So clean and crisp. Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. I cant believe how awesome the tied bow is. I love the simple but elegant look of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation.Love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet, Karen! Love the hanging ornament and the soft scallop underneath the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. cannot wait to play with this set! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Soo Darling Karen! Love the Sweet hanging ornament! Too Cute! Love the fancy stitching and great mix of dp's too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just what I had in mind when we were designing this set... sweet and simple! Love the layout and the twine and the little tabbed sentiment!

    ReplyDelete