Good morning, friends! Today is the day when ALL of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department. AND be sure to check the TE Current Specials page - TE is having a sale for World Card Making Day! You'll want to head on over to the Current Specials Page to pick up a code for 15% off ALL Project Pantry Kits and Card Kits (both old and new!) and then you'll be all set to start your crafty fun.
Today I'm showing off a super cute little set called Reindeer Food. This mini set is illustrated by Emily Burger for the Embracing Grace line of stamps. It's perfect for quick holiday tags or sweet little packets of reindeer food for the kiddos.
I started by stamping the reindeer food rhyme in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then stamped the reindeer silhouette in Memento Desert Sand Ink. I added a couple of Make a Snowflake die cuts with Latte Pearls on the label.
I added the reindeer food to a 3x5 hobby bag and then used the largest Label Stacklets 1 die, folded in half, to decorate the top of the little baggie.
Here is the recipe for traditional reindeer food:
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup red sugar crystals or 1/4 cup green sugar crystals
- Combine all ingredients in a resealable plastic bag.
- Seal the bag and shake until well mixed.
- When its dark on Christmas eve, sprinkle the magic food on your front lawn to help Santa and his reindeer find your house.
- Makes just enough for all of Santa's reindeer!
stamps: reindeer food (te)
paper: handmade holiday project pantry kit (te)
ink: memento tuxedo black, memento desert sand
accessories: label stacklets 1 dies (te), make a snowflake dies (te), circle dies, latte pearls (kaisercraft), 3x5 hobby bags, foam tape