Oct 3, 2012

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club


Hello!  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another fun sketch challenge from MFT!  Here's a look at the sketch:


I made a card using My Favorite Sentiments.



I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black on some So Happy Together 6x6 papers after I cut it out with a Circle STAX Set 2 Die-namics.   I added a flower accent with a Flower Medley Die-namics die and then finished it with a Blue Raspberry Button and thread.

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of designers playing along in this week's Stamp Club challenge.

And be sure to check out these fun products in the MFT Boutique -









recipe - 
stamps: my favorite sentiments (mft)
paper: black licorice (mft), so happy together 6x6 (echo park)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: blue raspberry buttons (mft), white perle thread, sewing machine, thread, foam tape
mft die-namics: flower medley, circle stax sets 1&2, open scallop doily duo, fishtail flags stax

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love the coral and black together, stunning!

Tonya said...

This is so beautiful. I agree with Karen, the colors are stunning.

Jenny said...

love your colour combo and the addition of the flags!