October 1, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch 167 Winner

Good morning and happy Monday!  It is possible to have a happy Monday, right?  Maybe?  I'm SO late posting my 5 favorite cards from the last sketch - unfortunately I spent most of the weekend looking at the back of my eyelids while I had a killer migraine.  Ugh.  So I  think I am back on track and ready to go this week. 

I do believe this is the best sketch yet!  Your entries were DIVINE and I really had a difficult time choosing just five and changed my mind about a hundred times.  Great job everyone!!

Here are my 5 faves from SSSC167 -

 Wendy created this ADORABLE little boy card, complete with googlie eyes on the robots.  Oh my!  So cute!!


 Anita's 1st birthday card is so super sweet.  I love the coloring and the bright pink 1.  It's just darling!!


 This amazing trick or treat bucket from Katie is so clever!  I love the turquoise, orange, and black together - so nontraditional, yet so perfect!  The funky stitching is beautiful!


 Amy always creates the most amazingly gorgeous cards that just pop right out at you and this one is super FAB!  I love the buttons on the clouds and the lace and little extras.  Just gorgeous!


This cupcake card from Tracy is SO creative!  I love the 3D cupcake wrapper and her super frosting and sprinkles.  Yum.  It really looks good enough to eat!


And this week's winner is....
Tracy!
 

I was wowed by that cupcake wrapper! Oh my!  Congrats Tracy!  I'll be contacting you shortly with your guest badge as well as the next sketch. 

Thanks again to everyone who played along this week.  Don't forget, there is still time to enter your card for SSSC168, which ends Friday night.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Karen, I just posted about migraines on my blog... Soooo sorry, I know exactly how you feel. Great choices of those cards btw. Thanks, Bev : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love these, Karen! I can see why you had a difficult time choosing. These are all beautifully done cards. So glad you are feeling better...migraines are awful. First your afraid you are going to die, then afraid you won't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out, Karen -- I'm honored! So sorry to hear about your migraine. Hope you're all better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my card, I am thrilled and honored, your sketch challenge is so much fun to participate in...

    ReplyDelete