Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on September 10 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on September 10 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on September 10 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
The Triple Scoop reward is a full-sized stamp set offered to you absolutely FREE with a qualifying purchase of $60 or greater (before shipping and tax). The set changes with each monthly release, and is not yet available for individual purchase, so there is always a good reason to spoil yourself with MFT!
- Simply add the Triple Scoop product to your cart using the add to cart button, and it will be shipped with your order.
- The Triple Set set can be combined with our Cherry on Top promotion as well for even greater savings!
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to add Triple Scoop sets to your order once it is placed. You will not receive it unless it is added to your cart.
I stamped the sentiment in Brilliance Graphite Black ink on some The Sweetest Thing Lavender 6x6 papers, which I cut out with a Circle STAX Set 1 Die-namics die and layered over a Open Scallop Doily Duo Die-namics. The flowers are from the Flower Medley Die-namics set and I also used the new Harlequin Border Die-namics in Hot Fudge Card Stock. The layout is MOJO257.
I used more of the Lavender paper on the inside and then simply stamped another sentiment from Clearly Sentimental about Coffee in Brilliance Graphite Black Ink at the bottom of the paper. And of course some stitching around the edges.
Don't forget to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of the designers playing along in today's Teaser.
Here's a peek at the new Die-namics I used today:
And you can find these items in the MFT Boutique:
stamps: clearly sentimental about coffee (mft)
paper: kraft (mft), hot fudge (mft), sno cone (mft), the sweetest thing lavendar 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: brilliance graphite black
accessories: pink lemonade buttons (mft), white perle thread, sewing machine, thread, foam tape
mft die-namics: flower medley, harlequin border, open scallop doily duo, tag you're it, fishtail flags stax, circle stax set 1