- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products are NOW available for purchase. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
- Lots of inspiration from the Baker's Dozen - just follow the link list at the end of this post.
- Check out the Current Specials to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte Stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake Full-size Stamp Set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
I made the cards from the Tricks & Treats Project Pantry Kit. I started by stamping the images in Colorbox Olive Pastel and Colorbox Charcoal chalk inks and then cut them out with the Totally Tags Dies. The layout is Jen Shults' DS53.
Here are the individual cards, which you can click on to see in a larger size.
Stop on by and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have whipped up for you today -
- Charmaine Ikach
- Jami Sibley
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Melody Rupple
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Shannon White
- Shelly Mercado
- Stephanie Kraft
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Wanda Guess
- and illustrator, Nancy McKinney
stamps: totally tags halloween (te)
paper: raven (bazzill), tricks & treats project pantry kit
ink: colorbox charcoal & olive pastel
accessories: totally tags dies (te), large scallop circle spellbinders dies, ribbon from tricks & treats project pantry kit, sewing machine, thread, foam tape