- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 6th at 8am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday and the party continues with spotlights Thursday and Friday - lots of inspiration!
- Check the Current Specials on Thursday morning to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake full-size stamp set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
- 2 WAYS TO WIN!
- You Take the Cake Contest Go to Taylor's blog to get all the details on how you can win two stamp sets of your choice by guessing which illustrator contributed each image in our You Take the Cake Sampler Set.
- Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. Leave comments during the party for a chance to win one of the gift certificates we’ll be giving away!
I started by stamping this cute guy in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored him with Copic Markers. I used So Happy Together 6x6 papers from Echo Park, and added the Curly Border Die in one of the red papers. The sentiment is stamped on the Fly Your Flag 2 die and then I added a green button with Ladybug Doodle Twine. The layout is The Sweet Stop's SSS171.
Be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have whipped up for you today -
- Charmaine Ikach
- Jami Sibley
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Melody Rupple
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Shannon White
- Shelly Mercado
- Stephanie Kraft
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Wanda Guess
Stop on by the TE Store to see these fun products:
stamps: party monsters (te)
paper: choice snow white (te), black licorice (mft), so happy together 6x6 (echo park)
ink: memento tuxedo black, colorbox lime pastel
accessories: copic markers, ladybug doodle twine (doodlebug inc), circle spellbinders dies, curly border die (te), fly your flag 2 die (te), googlie eyes, brights buttons (su!), sewing machine, thread, foam tape