- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 4th Birthday and you’re invited to our Birthday Bash!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 6th at 8am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department.
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday and the party continues with spotlights Thursday and Friday - lots of inspiration!
- Check the Current Specials on Thursday morning to find out how you can earn a FREE Belated Birthday A la Carte stamp or a FREE You Take the Cake full-size stamp set. Birthday Bash Specials will award you FREE stamps with purchases over $50 and over $150.
- 2 WAYS TO WIN!
- You Take the Cake Contest Go to Taylor's blog to get all the details on how you can win two stamp sets of your choice by guessing which illustrator contributed each image in our You Take the Cake Sampler Set.
- Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. Leave comments during the party for a chance to win one of the gift certificates we’ll be giving away!
I have 2 cards for you today - first up is Shooting Stars.
You may recognize this cute image - it is a previously released stamp and the Baker's Dozen is giving you a peek at both the new Belated Birthday a la Carte stamps as well as the much loved a la cartes currently in the TE Store. I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored him with Copic Markers. After stamping the sentiment over the sheep & star image, I cut the whole thing out with a Circle Spellbinders Die.
I decorated the inside as well -
I stamped the sheep again, omitting the shooting star and then stamped the other sentiment at the top of the panel, giving enough room for a personal note.
Here are all of the adorable Belated Birthday images -
Here is the fun part! You will get one Belated Birthday a la Carte FREE with a $50 purchase through Monday, September 10th!!
Next up is a new set, You Take the Cake. This is the very first compilation set featuring 15 images and sentiments from all of the TE illustrators - Doug Applegate, Nancy McKinney, Emily Burger, Jessie Oleson and Taylor Van Bruggen.
This set will not be available for purchase until October, but you and earn it for FREE with any purchase of $150.
I started by stamping the image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I used some Hootenanny 6x6 Paper from My Mind's Eye for the background papers and then made my own background with the new Curly Border Die in Choice Snow White Card Stock and then fussy cut the image out and popped it up over the background with Foam Tape. I cut out some flag banners and stamped the HB2U on the kraft, then tied a yellow ribbon around the Basic Buckle Die for a fun embellishment. The layout is Jen Shults' DS66.
Please stop on over to Taylor's Blog for all the fun details on how you can earn your freebies and don't forget to check out what the Baker's Dozen whipped up for you today -
- Carolyn King - Guest Designer
- Charmaine Ikach
- Jami Sibley
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Melody Rupple
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Shannon White
- Shelly Mercado
- Stephanie Kraft
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Wanda Guess
You can find these fabulous items in the TE Store:
shooting stars card
stamps: shooting stars a la carte (te)
paper: kraft (te), choice snow white (te), hootenanny 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers, circle/scallop spellbinders dies, red hot buttons (mft), sewing machine, thread, foam tape
stamps: you take the cake (te)
paper: kraft (te), choice snow white (te), hot fudge (mft), hootenanny 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers, circle/scallop spellbinders dies, basic buckles die (te), curly border die (te), yellow grosgrain ribbon, sewing machine, thread, foam tape