Here are the details about the upcoming release:
- You can attend the New Release Party on August 7 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on August 7 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on August 7 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
The Triple Scoop reward is a full-sized stamp set offered to you absolutely FREE with a qualifying purchase of $60 or greater (before shipping and tax). The set changes with each monthly release, and is not yet available for individual purchase, so there is always a good reason to spoil yourself with MFT!
- Simply add the Triple Scoop product to your cart using the add to cart button, and it will be shipped with your order.
- The Triple Set set can be combined with our Cherry on Top promotion as well for even greater savings!
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to add Triple Scoop sets to your order once it is placed. You will not receive it unless it is added to your cart.
This set gave me the perfect excuse to get out my Love Me 6x6 papers from My Mind's Eye - I started by stamping the sentiment on patterned paper with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and cut it out with a Circle STAX Set 2 Die-namics. I added some black nail head stickers along the seam of paper under the sentiment and then added the Medium Leafy Flourish Die-namics in Kraft Cardstock. I embellished the sentiment circle with some Hearts a Plenty Die-namics die cuts and popped a cute Wild Cherry Button on one of the hearts as well. The layout is MOJO252.
I stamped another sentiment from the set on the inside of the card and added more paper hearts.
Don't forget to stop on by the MFT Blog for a complete list of designers playing along in tonight's Teaser.
Here is the new Die-namics I used on my card:
And you can pick up these fun products in the MFT Boutique:
stamps: clearly sentimental about grandparents (mft)
paper: pink lemonade (mft), kraft (mft), love me 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: brilliance graphite black
accessories: wild cherry buttons (mft), black nail head stickers, medium leafy flourish/simply scallops small/fishtail flags stax/rectangle stax 1&2/circle stax 1&2/hearts a plenty die-namics dies (mft), ecru cotton perle, sewing machine, thread, foam tape