August 16, 2012

Happy Birthday

Good morning!  It's Thursday, which means tomorrow is FRIDAY!  So, happy Friday Eve!  Taylored Expressions has a fantastic new Key Ingredients Kit available for August and I have a little sample of the goodies inside the kit for you today.   Taylor has matched everything to perfection and the patterned papers are absolutely gorgeous!


I absolutely loved the grid paper with the little birds and accents, so I used that as my focal point in my card.



I stamped the Happy Birthday from Oops a Daisy in Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and then layered a couple of the Prima flowers with it.   For the little flag banner peeking out, I used a little strip of the polka dot Washi Tape.  So fun!  The layout is MOJO253.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Here are the items I used on today's card, which are available in the TE Store:








recipe - 
stamps: oops-a-daisy (te)
paper: doodle deux (prima), bazzill from August KI Kit
ink: memento rich cocoa
accessories: ribbon, prima flowers & washi tape from August KI Kit, cicle/scallop spellbinders dies, sewing machine, thread, foam tape 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love how it's mainly paper and just a few embellishments. TFS

    ReplyDelete