Aug 1, 2012

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club


Hello!  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another fun sketch challenge from MFT!  Here's a look at the sketch:


I made a card using Girly Graphic Tee Die-namics and Stamps



I made a card for my daughter today.  She has been SO super helpful these past few weeks and I think she is just as ready for school to start up again as I am.  We've had some great walks together in the evenings and I love having the one on one time with her - we chat, she cracks jokes, we talk some more.  It's heaven.  Since she's not at all a girly-girl, I used some bright papers from my pack of Hello Summer from Echo Park.  NO pink needed.  I cut out the Girly Graphic Tee and then stamped the #1 Daughter in Brilliance Graphite Black Ink.  I popped it up over a Circle STAX 1 Die-namics and Circle STAX 2 Die-namics and then added the entire thing to the Open Scallop Doily.  I used one of the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics for the orange flag banners.  AND I realized after I edited my photo that I put the Pretty Posies Die-namics flower on the WRONG side of the circle.  Sigh...


I used the Hearts a Plenty Die-namics to create the blue heart and then stamped the sentiment from Say What and layered it over another Fishtail Flag Die-namics die cut.

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of all the designers playing along in this week's Stamp Club Challenge!

You can find these fabulous products I used today in the MFT Boutique:








recipe - 
stamps: girly graphic tee (mft), say what (mft)
paper: berrylicious (mft), choice snow white (te), hello summer 6x6 (echo park)
ink: brilliance graphite black, memento ladybug
accessories: girly graphic tee/hearts a plenty/ fishtail flags stax/pretty posies/circle stax 1&2 die-namics dies (mft), orange rhinestones (kaisercraft), foam tape

6 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Adorable card. Love the colors you used. Great take on the sketch.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Karan! This is such a pretty colour combo! So fairly! Hugs xxx

Michele Boyer said...

Awww...what a lucky daughter (and mom)! So super sweet. :)

Tonya said...

Very cool card. I love the shirt and the colors are beautiful.

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Awwww! SO pretty! LOVE this Karen!

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous and SO fresh with this lovely colour combo!!!