June 28, 2012

Taylored Expressions July Release Day


Hi friends!  All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the Fresh Out of the Oven Department!

For today's showcase, I have two cards for you.  First up is Adventure Land.



I started by stamping this adorable carousel on Choice Snow White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored it with Copic Markers.  I used the Seeing Stars Die for the star in the circle and layered it over the Fly Your Flag 2 Die.  The Majestic Border Die is layered underneath the Small Scallop Border Die, for a fun amusement park tent look.  The layout is Monday Card Madness #82.

I used these products on my Adventure Land card:


Up next is Life Saver.



I'm using Jen Shults' DS57 for this card and I grabbed some On the Sunny Side papers.  I stamped the life preserver in Memento Tuxedo Black and then cut it out with the Life Saver Die (the die comes with the stamp set - how fun is that??!).  I colored the image with Copic markers and then popped it up over some Ladybug Doodle Twine.

I used these products on my Life Saver card:


The Baker's Dozen have more goodies for you this morning, so hop on over and see:








recipe - 
adventure land card
stamps: adventure land (te)
paper: wild cherry (mft), choice snow white (te), sweet day 6x6 (echo park)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers, circle spellbinders die, labels 4 spellbinders die, seeing stars dies (te), small scallop border die (te), large scallop border die (te), majestic border die (te), fly your flag 2 die (te), brights buttons (su!), buttercream twine (twinery), sewing machine, thread, foam tape (te)  



life saver card
stamps: life saver (te)
paper: choice snow white (te), wild cherry (mft), on the sunny side 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers, ladybug doodle twine (doodlebug inc), live saver die (te), fishtail flags stax die-namics (mft), sewing machine, thread, foam tape (te)

7 comments:

  1. OMG, Karen these are so stinkin' cute! Love, love, love the bright colors on both. I *have* to get these sets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both darling! LOVE how you used the borders to mimic a tent top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, the carnival set is so cute! And your card is so fun! And then the lifesaver -- what a perfect thank you card for something different. I think they're both great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Darned CUTE!! 8-) Love both of these Miss Karen! And really Love all the fun borders you put together! They really do give that amusement park tent look! Love it! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaackkk I love what you did combining dies to make that border on the carousel card - so clever and cute! And, I guess being a Last Minute Lucy paid off on your Life Saver card, huh? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so bright and cheery! I love your border dies on the carousel card, they are beautifully done! Love the colors and twine on the Life Saver card are awesome...love it!

    ReplyDelete