Jun 27, 2012

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club


Hello!  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another fun sketch challenge from MFT!  Here's a look at the sketch:


I made a card using Mouse in the House Blessed Mouse.



I stamped this sweet little mouse in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics die cut and then colored her with Copic Markers.

I stamped the partial sentiment on a First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics die and then added a little button with some Shore Twine.


I stamped another sentiment inside the card along with the little butterfly, and have him a touch of color.


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of all the designers playing along in this week's Stamp Club.

You can find these items in the MFT Boutique:








recipe - 
stamps: mouse in the house blessed mouse (mft)
paper: cotton candy (mft), green gumdrop (mft), choice snow white (te), country drive 6x6 (echo park)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers, rectangle stax 1&2/open scallop edge/first place award ribbon die-namics (mft), blue rhinestones (kaisercraft), brights buttons (su!), shore twine (the twinery), sewing machine, thread, foam tape

6 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

This is just as sweet and fun as it gets - love the colors especially.

Tracy said...

Karen this is fabulous!!! I love the bright colors you used for this adorable image. It gave me such a smile today. I really needed one too! :o)

Debbie Carriere said...

So sweet!! This makes me smile :)

Theresa said...

How totally adorable!

Heather Jensen said...

I love this darling mouse and fun summer papers. I think this is one of my favorite MFT sketches. :)

Janice W. said...

This is so CUTE! I was thinking about purchasing this one but wasn't sure. Now I want one! :)