Here are the details about the upcoming release on July 3 at 10 PM EST:
- You can attend the New Release Party on July 3 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on July 3 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on July 3 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
The Triple Scoop reward is a full-sized stamp set offered to you absolutely FREE with a qualifying purchase of $60 or greater (before shipping and tax). The set changes with each monthly release, and is not yet available for individual purchase, so there is always a good reason to spoil yourself with MFT!
- Simply add the Triple Scoop product to your cart using the add to cart button, and it will be shipped with your order.
- The Triple Set set can be combined with our Cherry on Top promotion as well for even greater savings!
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to add Triple Scoop sets to your order once it is placed. You will not receive it unless it is added to your cart.
This set is truly fabulous - it's packed full of Audrey Hepburn quotes, in a nice bold font, which make gorgeous, elegant cards. I'm going all black and pink on my card. I started with some Indie Chic Saffron 6x6 papers and the layout from Got Sketch and went from there. I cut out 3 Sentiment Strips Die-namics and stamped the sentiment on the white cardstock. I cut out some pink patterned paper with the Designer Labels 3 STAX Die-namics and then only inked up the "Pink" part of the sentiment and stamped it on the label. Since it's Audrey, I can't help but think of New York City, so I used the Skyline Border Die-namics in pink and then layered it over 2 of the complimenting Solid Skyline Border Die-namics. Of course, I had to add some pink border bling as well.
Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of designers playing along in today's Teaser.
Here are the new Die-namics I used today:
You can find these fabulous items in the MFT Boutique.
stamps: clearly sentimental about audrey hepburn (mft)
paper: black licorice (mft), cotton candy (mft), choice snow white (te), indie chic saffron 6x6 (my mind's eye)
ink: brilliance graphite black
accessories: solid skyline border/skyline border/jumbo squiggle/sentiment strips/designer labels 3 stax die-namics (mft), neutral buttons (su!), stone twine (twinery), pink border bling, sewing machine, thread, foam tape