June 23, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch 160 Winner

Hello and happy Saturday!  It's time to announce who our guest stamper will be for the next Sweet Sunday Sketch and I LOVED your creations for SSSC160!  So much creativity for this fun layout - you all are amazing!  Before I get to the winner, here are 5 of my favorites:

I adore Denise's beautiful style and subtle distressing on her card and the buttons are such a pretty accent.


Coleen added lots of beautiful layers with hand cut images and I love all the stitching she added to the borders.


I love the tag Jackie used for her image panel on her card and the layered star is such a unique addition.


I fell in love with Lisa's elegant black and white card - what a fun color idea!


I love Shannon's masculine Father's Day card - the cork is fantastic and I love the screw brads and the ruler paper.  Perfect for dad.  

There is still time to play along with us for SSSC161 - it's a DT Call and you can enter until June 29th at 10 PM MDT.  You can see all the details there.

Ok, so the winner of our next Guest Stamper spot is.....

Jackie!!

Congrats, Jackie!  I'll be contacting you shortly with your sketch badge and the next sketch.




4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats to Jackie! 8-) Everyones' cards were so Fabulous!! Wow & Thanks Miss Karen for picking mine as one of your favs! 8-)

    Hugs & Happy Weekend!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karen!! Excited to be the Guest Designer for the next sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I was excited to see my card chosen! Thanks Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thanks for choosing my card as one of the five, Karen! :)

    HUGE CONGRATS to Jackie!! :)

    ReplyDelete