September 16, 2011

Just For You!

Happy, happy Friday!!  Hello!  I have a little something for you today from There She Goes - isn't she sweet?  This little cutie is from Pumpkins On the Vine, which is a super cute set for all of your fall and Halloween projects.  I just fell in love with this little girl.  I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the masked over her boots and stamped the leaves.  She's colored with Copic markers and I added a little blue around her to make her pop out from the paper just a bit.  I added the sentiment, which is from Make a Wish and cut it out using a Spellbinders Ribbon Trio die.  The sketch is from the fabulous Jen Shults - DS17 and the papers are Lost & Found - Sunshine by My Mind's Eye.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - enjoy your Friday and your weekend!
Karen


recipe - 
stamps: make a wish (there she goes), pumpkins on the vine (there she goes)
paper: kraft, hershey (bazzill), aqua mist (pti), choice buttercream (taylored expressions), lost & found sunshine (my mind's eye)
ink: memento tuxedo black
accessories: copic markers, oval/scallop nestabilities (spellbinders), ribbon tag trio die (spellbinders), latte pearls (kaisercraft), ivory satin/organdy ribbon, foam tape

11 comments:

  1. She is just too cute! Love the colors that you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet image and I like the color combination on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, adorable image and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Gosh, You continue to amaze me with all the mix and match of patterns and colors you use. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stamps are the cutest! I can't water color but sure wish I had your stash of Copics and your talent for water coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and sweet - just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this is precious! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this card! I love how the darker brown matting stands out. Pefect and sweet!
    ~Aman
    paperandcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete