September 27, 2011

3-D Halloween

Good morning!  I'm just bouncing off the walls with excitement and today is my very first post as a member of the By LORi Designs design team!!!  Hee!  It's just so crazy and amazing and I think I'll fit right in!

Lori challenged us to make something for Halloween that isn't a card and with her darling Halloween images, this set of treat bags was so much fun to put together.

I used Little Ghosts - Peek & Boo on my project (printed them in wallet size) and colored them with Copic markers.  I used the biggest Labels 8 Spellbinders and folded it in half over the treat bag.  The fun papers are Spookville by We R Memory Keepers.  I've been hoarding buttons and bling, so I threw some on each label to spice it up a bit.  I'm not sure I can bear to watch the kids rip these open!

Here's a better view of the bling and cute little ghost (oh and delicious popcorn!).

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karen


recipe - 
stamps: halloween sentiments & little ghosts - peek & boo digi images (by lori designs)
paper: raven & candle textured (bazzill), choice snow white (taylored expressions), spookville (we r memory keepers)
ink: n/a
accessories: copic markers, labels 8 & circle/large scallop spellbinders, orange border bling (heidi swapp), buttons (su!), caramel popcorn, clear envelopes, stapler, foam tape

19 comments:

  1. Karen, my friend, you have designed pure perfection!! Love everything about these...even the yummy popcorn!! I am so happy to have you on the team! And YES, you have fit right in...So happy!!

    Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Love these little treat bags- I wouldn't want to open them either!! Welcome to the BLD team too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these are so so sweet Karen! YUM! Please send to... :o

    ReplyDelete
  4. GET OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!! Those treat bag toppers are absolutely DIVINE! I do love the little button trios on then and, and, and... They are pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the DT. Love the tiny images... and of course the yummys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I love Lori's designs and your first project with them is super cute! You're right, I can't imagine opening these - they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, welcome to BLD!! Your little treat bags are too cute!! Love how you used the label die for the topper. Fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are too cute! Absolutely Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stinkin' cute that I just ordered the images! You are right--you're a perfect fit, and I always enjoy your photography as well! Stunning, just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What sweet little treat bags and oh that popcorn looks delicious.
    Congrats on the new DT position.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just perfect! I love these cute little bags of treats! YUM

    ReplyDelete
  12. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! Don't watch the kiddies open them...it would be heartbreaking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Karen this is so cute!!My daughter saw it and loved it. I am so happy you joined the team and look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute designs i like your hand made those are so adorable .

    plastic cards

    plastic business cards

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eeek! I can't get enough of your pictures of these sweet treats! Wonderful job on these goodie bags, I don't think I could watch the kiddos open it up either. Maybe they can cut the bottom? lol! I've always loved your blog, awesome to be working with you at BLD!!

    ReplyDelete