September 10, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Winner

Hi!  I am really, really late in getting this posted, so without any more delay, here is this week's SSSC winner!  A huge thank you to everyone who participated - I love seeing what you all come up with and the personal spin you give the sketch each week.

Random.org has chosen....  #27 - Monika/Buzsy!

Oh my goodness, look at all of that delicious texture!!  I love the color combo and the elegant embossing in the background - it's just gorgeous!  You can see more of Monika's work at her blog, M.A.D. Stamper, so please stop on by and give her some love.  Congrats Monika!

I'll see you back soon with our next challenge.  I'm hoping to get a quick card made in the next hour, it's been a CRAZY week.

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty colour combo and I love your card.

    ReplyDelete