August 14, 2009

sweet sunday sketch winner

Hello! Are you thinking I have fallen off the blogging planet? My week has been full of craziness (the good kind of crazy) and I haven't had any time to blog. I know I am late, once again, posting this week's SSSC winner, so without any more delay....

Random.org has chosen #10 - Lorelie Kim!


Isn't her card just perfect? I love that scalloped border and all the detail in the coloring.

Head on over to Lorelie's blog - My Paper Adventures - and check out her delicious cards. This girl has some serious talent! Congrats Lorelie!

Ok, I'll be back later with something for you (hopefully before Sunday, haha!).


Have a wonderful day!

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow!! Thank you! I've become a follower and I can't wait to participate in more of your sketch challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Thanx for the link will be checking it out!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete