August 19, 2009

hope grows


I'm back with the 2nd sketch for Mojo Monday's 100th celebration and I'm only a day behind - I think this might be a record! I loved working with the sketch today - it really shows off the paper and embellishments and that makes for an easy card to make.

This is the first time I'm using Pink Flamingo paper and since my sentiment is all about blossoms, I used lots and lots of blossomed paper and then added my 'go to' playground/latte designer buttons.

Thanks for stopping by - now go give your Mojo some love :)

Karen



recipe -
stamps: miracles blossom (verve stamps)
ink: chocolate chip
paper: real red, tempting turquoise, cameo coral, whisper white card stock, pink flamingo dsp
accessories: real red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch, latte & playground designer buttons, embroidery thread, stampin' dimensionals

10 comments:

  1. What a great card. I absolutely love the DSP you used. You're right this sketch really shows off the paper. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the sketch!! Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great card. So bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous paper Karen! I like this sketch too. Hope I get a chance to do it:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card for the sketch! Love these papers and cute SU buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh WOW, it's simply gorgeous, stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors - such a fabulous sentiment. Great card, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! I absolutely love your color combo, very bright and cheery! I really love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Karen. I love that the sentiment is the focus. Love the colors and those buttons as well.

    ReplyDelete