August 18, 2009

a little neopolitan


Hello! Can you believe this week is the 100th Mojo Monday sketch? Wow! The Mojo Monday blog is ready to go this week with a sketch everyday - how fun is that? I hope to play along with all of them, but we'll see how life catches up with me.

I went rummaging through all of my designer paper and found this sheet of Spring Flowers (old!) and the thought of Neopolitan ice cream went through my head - what goes with ice cream? Cake! I've only used this Cupcake Collection set once and thought I should give it some love. I added some Cotton Candy Stickles on the icing to make it even sweeter.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen



recipe -
stamps: cupcake collection (papertrey, ink), on your birthday
ink: sahara sand, pretty in pink, so saffron, chocolate chip
paper: sahara sand, chocolate chip, whisper white card stock, spring flowers dsp
accessories: circle/scallop nestabilities (spellbinders), chocolate chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, cotton candy stickles, stampin' dimensionals

11 comments:

  1. This card is so clean and fresh (and yummy). Beautiful card...it inspires me.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, that cupcake looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! This paper is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done. It's all a great combination and is making me hungry for cake!! I should have picked up those cinnamon buns at Safeway when I was there earlier.

    I like this cards simple polished look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Karen! Super cute card! So glad I'm not the only one who has retired paper hangin' around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMY!!! Could do with some icecream and cake right about now. GORGEOUS card as always.

    xx Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my - this is sooooo yummy looking - Karen!!! You rocked this Sketch - GF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's it! You and I have to go out for ice cream! LOL Great minds....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you think!! What a delicious card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used the old SU! paper. Definately works with the cupcake. TFS
    OBTW... love your new picture posted on your blog- very pretty.

    ReplyDelete