August 15, 2008

little notes set


I bought these little Fresh Cut notes a little while ago and I'm finally getting around to making some card sets with them for my Etsy store. I love how easy these are to embellish, although I do need to figure out a more creative way to decorate them without wasting the notes. I used ribbon that was retired 2 catalogs ago (ribbon hoarder alert!), so I just went with those colors for a set of 4. The second set of two is my favorite - I love the soft colors and the satin ribbon!

See you back soon - I'm off to work on my daughter's 1-year birthday invites. Time needs to slow down!! I'll show those off after I mail them out to family (don't want to spoil the surprise after all)

Karen

recipe ~
SET 1
stamps: fresh cuts
paper: fresh cut notes, ruby red, mellow moss, apricot appeal, bashful blue, whisper white cardstock
ink: mellow moss, bravo burgundy, certainly celery, apricot appeal, bashful blue, ruby red, versamark
accessories: retired ribbon (anyone remember?), buttons (soft subtles, fresh favorites I & II), mini glue dots, white thread, scallop scissors, white embossing powder
SET 2
stamps: frest cuts
paper: fresh cut notes, bashful blue cardtock
ink: bashful blue, versamark
accessories: buttons (fresh favorites II), bashful blue satin ribbon, white embossing powder, scallop scissors, white thread, mini glue dots

1 comment:

  1. Karen, love the creative way you did these and in all those colors...thanks so much for sharing your talents with so many!
    Debi Nicol at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete